Starbucks Nutrition Facts
Starbucks nutrition facts are provided for many Starbucks beverages. Starbucks offers many different drink combinations. Below is a sampling of beverages with the nutrition information. The nutrition data is based on standardized recipes. Servings are usually 16 oz, except for espresso shots, which have 1 oz servings.
1. Coffee of the Week has 5 calories and 330 mg caffeine.
2. Iced Brewed Coffee, lightly sweetened has 90 calories and 190 mg caffeine.
3. Espresso Shots have 5 calories 75 mg caffeine.
4. Caffe latte in steamed milk and topped with foam contains 190 calories and 150 mg caffeine.
5. Cappuccino in a small amount of steamed milk and with a deep layer of foam has 120 calories and 150 mg caffeine.
6. Syrup Flavored Latte with choice of syrup and lightly topped with foam has 250 calories and 150 mg caffeine.
7. Iced Caffe Latte combined with cold milk has 130 calories and 150 mg caffeine.
8. Iced Caffe Mocha has 320 calories and 175 mg caffeine.
9. Iced Sugar free Syrup Flavored Latte has 110 calories and 150 mg caffeine.
10. Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino Blended Coffee is a drink with rich and creamy vanilla combined with coffee and milk. It is blended with ice and topped with whipped cream. It contains 430 calories and 115 mg caffeine.
11. Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino Light Blended Coffee has 190 calories and 100 mg caffeine.
12. Blueberries & Creme Frappuccino Blended Creme is a drink that combines real blueberries with milk that is blended with ice and topped with cream. It has 470 calories.
13. Apple Juice is 100% pressed apple juice. It has 250 calories.
14. Chocolate Milk is milk with mocha syrup and a splash of vanilla. It has 350 calories.
15. Vanilla Creme is a combination of steamed milk and vanilla, topped with whipped cream. It has 330 calories.
Return to Fast Food Nutrition from Starbucks Nutrition Facts
Go to Wendy's Nutrition
Go to McDonalds Nutrition