The Edge Elliptical Trainer
is suited for the occasional User
The Edge elliptical trainer, model 299e, costs about $220-300. It is a smooth machine and easy to use. The warranty is only 90 days, which seems that the machine is suitable for occasional use.
1. A special linkage system allows for a low impact stride.
2. A 7 function computer provides data for speed, distance, time and calories burned.
3. Heart rate sensors in the hand grips provide your pulse.
4. 8 levels of magnetic resistance assure a variety of workouts.
5. Handles help to get a total body workout.
6. Use forward and reverse motion for a variety of exercises.
7. Stride length is 16 inches
8. User weight capacity is 275
9. Warranty is 90 days.
Edge fitness equipment offers a large variety of exercise bikes, stair steppers and treadmills.
Return to Elliptical Machines from Edge Elliptical Trainer
Go to Precor Ellipticals
Go to Schwinn Elliptical Machine Review