A Bowflex Weight Bench is
ideal for Dumbbell Workouts
A Bowflex weight bench will add variety to your workout. It will ensure proper posture and make exercising more convenient. It is ideal for dumbbell and barbell use.
Two Bowflex models are available. They are designed for easy lifting.
I. The Bowflex Selecttech 3.1 series costs about $150. Features include:
1. Adjusts to four different positions.
2. Corrects posture and allows for a safer workout.
3. Adds variety to your routine. You can perform over 30 exercises.
4. Warranty is 15 years for the frame and 1 year for the upholstery.
II. The Bowflex Selecttech 5.1 series costs about $230. Features include:
2. Adjusts to 6 different positions.
3. Corrects posture and permits a safer workout.
4. Adds variety to your workout.
5. Wheels allow for easy movement and storage.
6. Warranty is 30 years for the frame and 1 year for the upholstery.
The Bowflex Universal UB300 bench costs about $120. It has 5 recline adjustments and 8" foam rollers that support your feet. You can perform dozens of exercises.
The Universal UB200 costs about $90. It is a flat bench that comes with two 2 lb and two 4 lb dumbbells. The bench has comfortable padding. Maximum user weight is 250 lbs.
The Universal UB100 costs about $50. It has two 8" foam rollers that can support your hands or feet. You can perform sit ups, twists and other exercises. Maximum user weight is 200 lbs.
Go to Bowflex Equipment from Bowflex Weight Bench
Go to Body Solid Weight Benches
Go to Xodus Weight Benches