A Home Gym is a convenient
Way to get a total Workout
What are the benefits of working out at home? The biggest benefit of a home gym is, that it is convenient. It can save you time and money. But some people get bored working out alone. They like the company of others.
If you decide that exercising at home is right for you, then you need to find an area in your home to set up the gym. This area should have enough light, good ventilation and a television
to eliminate some of your boredom.
Then you need to determine if your goal is losing weight or strength building. There are many types of home exercise machines available with many features.
For a complete strength building program or body building, a multi station gym might be best. Some types will allow 30-40 or more exercises and also allow more than one person to workout at the same time.
When Looking for a gym, consider the following features:
- Seat and resistance levels should be easy to adjust.
- Seat and hand grips should be padded and easy to adjust.
Durable vinyl seat cover and non slip hand grips are preferred.
- The gym should be made of heavy steel, have a sturdy frame and smooth moving parts. A tube frame should be at least two inches square.
- The gym should have basic components for aerobic and strength training.
- Good warranty is lifetime for the frame and 3 years for parts and upholstery.
Go to Bio Force Gym
Go to Bodylastics Gym
Go to BodyCraft Rowing Machine
Go to Bowflex Gyms
Go to Cheap Gyms
Go to Body-Solid Gyms
Go to Total Gyms
Go to Weider Gyms
Go to Weider X Factor