for the recreational User
Image ellipticals are affordable machines. They are best suited for the recreational user.
The Image 8.25 elliptical trainer costs about $200. It provides an effective workout with a low impact on your knees. It has 10 intensity levels, grip pulse sensors and a large LCD display. The display tracks speed, time, distance and calories burned. Stride length is 18 inches and weight capacity is 250 lbs.
The Image 9.5 elliptical costs about $350. Features include:
1. Quick resistance adjustment
2. Easy to read display shows time, speed, distance, resistance, pulse, RPM, heart rate and calories burned
3. Smooth, silent magnetic resistance
4. Three incline levels
5. Large, stable pedals
6. Eight built in workout programs
7. Maximum user weight is 250 lbs
Return to Elliptical Machines from Image Ellipticals
Go to Epic Elliptical
Go to Nautilus Elliptical Machine Review