with lower Back Exercise
Lower back exercise should be an important part of an exercise program. Strengthening back muscles may help prevent back pain.
Workout at a slow pace about once a day, 5 days a week. If there is pain, stop immediately.
It might be helpful to use video instructions to make sure you perform the routines correctly. If you experience any discomfort, other than muscle soreness, slow down. If you have constant pain, consult with your doctor.
Machines are available that will help make back exercise easy.
Mega Back Machine available at MegaFitness
- It is designed to develop your lower back and abdominal muscles.
- It features adjustable back and leg support.
- It has thick, durable pads and rollers for comfort. Weight capacity is 300 lbs.
- Warranty is lifetime on welded structure, pulleys, upholstery, grips and cables. Price is about $225.
Body Craft Back and Arm Machine
- It is a good strength training machine.
- The seat is adjustable.
- Warranty is lifetime on all parts and the price is about $400.
Return to Exercise Program from lower Back Exercise
Go to Arm Exercises
Go to Stretching Exercises