Get a low impact Workout
with New Balance Exercise Bikes
New Balance exercise bikes provide you with a low impact exercise. They work your legs, hips, buttocks and give you a good cardiovascular workout.
The New Balance 5100 model costs about $300-400.
1. Adjustable seat has soft foam padding.
2. Nine preset programs, 1 manual and 2 heart rate programs provide for a variety of activities.
3. Built in pulse sensors monitor your heart rate.
4. Dual sided foot pedals allow for two workout options to ensure comfort whether working out barefoot or in shoes.
5. Handlebars have a soft surface.
6. Magnetic resistance with 8 levels.
7. Maximum user weight is 275 lbs.
8. Warranty is 10 years for the frame, 2 years for electronics and 1 year for parts.
The New Balance 6100 bike costs about $500, but the sales price can be about $400. This is a semi recumbent model. Features are similar to the 5100 model.
Return to Exercise Bikes from New Balance Exercise Bikes
Go to Recumbent Bike
Go to Upright Bike