for Acne Treatment
Multivitamin for acne might help reduce your acne problem. The Neutrogena multivitamin acne treatment
costs about $7 for 2.5 fl oz. The lotion is not greasy and is suppose to control acne. It might also improve the appearance of
the skin. The lotion contains vitamins A, E, Pro vitamin B5 and natural fruit extracts.
Recommended procedure is to wash your face with a gentle cleaner and then apply a thin layer of lotion over the
clean face. Leave the lotion on all day. At night wash your face with a gentle cleaner. Use the lotion everyday.
If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce the application to every other day. Avoid contact with your eyes. Consult
a dermatologist if your acne is bothersome or severe.
Common causes for acne:
1. sex hormones, called androgen, begin at puberty. That is why most acne suffers are teens.
2. Birth control pills.
3. Diet and stress.
4. Heavy makeup.
In addition to using multivitamin for acne treatment, the following are ways to prevent and treat acne:
1. Exercise can help reduce stress and acne.
2. Heavy use of cosmetics can cause skin irritation and contribute to acne. Use products that are oil free.
Some of the cosmetics can clog pores and cause skin irritation.
3. Some studies have indicated that a diet does not cause or treat acne. Be sure to get enough vitamins and
minerals like vitamin A, B and E.
4. Avoid harsh cleaners, because they can cause skin irritation.
Return to Nutrional Supplements from Multivitamin for Acne
Go to Best Multivitamins
Go to Nutrition Magazine