Regular Thigh Exercise
can tone your Thighs
Aerobic exercise, like walking and swimming, make an excellent thigh exercise. Treadmills and stationary bikes at low resistance can also provide a great workout for the thighs.
Leg curls and other exercises, if done regularly, can give you well toned thighs. Exercises must be performed correctly to get maximum benefits.
- Lie on the floor on your left side.
- Hold your head up with your left hand.
- Bend your left leg, but keep your right leg straight.
- Then raise your right leg slowly a few inches. Keep it up for one or two seconds. Then put the leg down again. Do this 10-15 times. Rest for about 10-15 seconds, then do 1 or 2 more sets.
- Turn to the other side and do the same exercise.
- Stand with feet apart.
- Bend forward and try to hold your right ankle with both hands.
- Hold for about 15-20 seconds.
- Go back to start and do the same on the left side.
Return to Exercise Program from Thigh Exercise
Go to Aerobic Exercise
Go to Pilates Exercise