Variety of Quality
Gold's Gym Weight Benches
Gold's Gym weight benches are excellent for strength training, to lose weight and to increase endurance.
The Gold's Gym XRS 20 Weight Bench
is designed to accommodate standard and Olympic width weights. Price is about $200. Features include:
1. Independent utility weight bench, which is not attached to the uprights. It can be used independently or moved out of the way. This allows you to perform squats and other exercises.
2. Preacher pad comfortably isolates your biceps and forearms.
3. Roll leg developer builds and develops quads and hamstrings.
4. Bench can be adjusted to incline, flat or decline positions.
5. Upright height can be adjusted for various exercises.
The Gold's Gym Power Series GB 1500 is a high quality weight bench with telescoping uprights. The weight height can be adjusted for a variety of exercises. Price is about $200. Features include:
1. Multi position back rest adjusts to flat, incline, decline and vertical positions.
2. Curl Yoke for building upper body.
3. Roll leg developer for quads and hamstrings.
4. Preacher pad isolates biceps.
5. Vinyl seat is double stitched for comfort and durability.
6. Weight capacity is 210 lbs.
7. Olympic adapters for Olympic style weights.
The Gold's Gym XR 7.9 costs about $80-100. It conveniently adjusts from incline to decline. Features include a 4 roll leg developer, preacher pad and vinyl seats.
Return to Weightlifting Equipment from Gold's Gym Weight Benches
Go to Best Weight Benches
Go to Home Weight Benches